VP of Marketing and Branding - Growth
LeverEdge is building a values-driven, student-first team. Alongside our mission to increase access to and reduce the financial burden of higher education, LeverEdge believes in providing passionate and qualified employees with career-defining opportunities to create an impact in the student community.
Specifically, we are looking for a VP of Marketing and Branding to support our brand establishment and growth initiatives. You will support all efforts related to developing our brand and messaging across all our products (existing products like student loan and refinance loan negotiation groups) as well as upcoming products in coordination with the product development team. You will share responsibility in managing our digital and offline marketing channels. Finally, you will oversee development of creative assets such as Facebook Ads, Presentations etc. The ideal candidate for this role has prior experience developing a brand from scratch or has worked at a company that relied on its brand for a competitive advantage.
This role will be reporting directly to the CEO. Excellent performance provides the opportunity for promotion into the Chief Marketing Officer role.
- Develop a brand strategy for LeverEdge
- Train employees to maintain brand standards
- Co-manage the LeverEdge website
- Co-manage advertising campaigns
- Manage development of creative assets (including messaging)
- Support offline teams with building and maintaining brand on-campus and elsewhere
- A bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in a brand building or brand management role
- Demonstrated interest in helping student communities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Startup mentality - Resourceful, Team player and able to handle a face paced environment
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.