VP of Product Development - International Products
LeverEdge is building a values-driven, student-first team. Alongside our mission to increase access to and reduce the financial burden of higher education, LeverEdge believes in providing passionate and qualified employees with career-defining opportunities to create an impact in the student community.
Specifically, we are looking for a VP of Product Development to represent the interest of international students in our negotiation products. You will map out the requirements for international students from several countries and mature our product offerings to ensure they are suitable for most international students to participate. Further, you will propose, test and establish new products specifically targeted towards international students (including Credit Cards, Checking Accounts, Mobile Phones etc.). Lastly, you will develop international partnerships to help LeverEdge engage with potential customers early in their journey to study in the United States.
This role will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Test and develop new negotiation group categories for international students
- Mature existing products to ensure compatibility for international students
- Develop and maintain international relationships to engage with potential customers early
- A bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in a business development role
- Demonstrated interest in helping international student communities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Startup mentality - Resourceful, Team player and able to handle a face paced environment
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.